My favorite audio workstation software goes to version 7!
MOTU.com - New in DP 7.0
New Features (from Mac Music):
- Custom '59 - A meticulously detailed guitar amp emulator modeled after all-time classics from Fender® and Marshall®.
- Live Room | G - A superb physical modeling speaker cabinet emulator with four mixable mics (close, near and far) and 3-band EQ per mic.
- Guitar pedals - A new suite of stunningly accurate classic guitar pedals modeled after all-time favorites from Boss®, Ibanez® & others.
- Inline EQ & dynamics - Control DP's multi-band graphic EQ and vintage dynamics processing directly in each Mixing Board channel.
- Channel Strip - Gain instant access to all mixer channel settings for the track you are working on in any Editor window.
- Lead sheets - Create and print lead sheets, complete with lyrics and transposable chord symbols.
- Freely resizable Counter - Resize the Counter window to any size you wish, even the entire width of your screen.
- Marker Counter - Display markers in large type in the resizable Counter window. Use markers as a teleprompter for lyrics during live performance or recording sessions.
- Consolidated V-Racks - Display V-Rack virtual instruments and effects side by side with disk tracks in the Mixing Board.
- Lyrics - Type in lyrics directly below notes on the QuickScribe page. Or paste them into the Lyric window from your word processor and flow them into a track with one click.
- Transposable chord symbols - Add complex chord symbols directly on the page and transpose them at any time, together with or independently from notes.
- QuickScribe notation enhancements - Numerous enhancements give you even more control over the look of your score and help speed your notation workflow.
- Support for Pro Tools 8 - Industry-leading support for operation as a complete software front-end for Pro Tools | HD systems.
- Info Bar mixer controls - Get instant access to mixer channel settings in any editor window that follow the track you're working on.
- Next-generation sample rate conversion - A new ultra-fast, CPU-efficient sample rate conversion algorithm delivers increased precision, efficiency, and transparency, with an astonishing 138 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
- Real-time crossfades - All crossfades are now computed in real time for lightning fast edits.
- Wave64 support - Support for the industry standard Wave64 extension to the Broadcast WAVE file format lets you record and import audio files larger than 4GB.
- Range automation modes - Raise, lower or write automation moves within any selected range, preserving everything before and after.
- Audio Units instrument side chains - Route side chain inputs to all your favorite third-party Audio Units plug-ins.